the truth is out there.
That’s fucking nuts
ok but seriously my favourite prehistoric animal is definitely andrewsarchus
THEIR JAW WAS A METER LONG
LOOK AT THAT SIZE COMPARISON
BUT THAT’S NOT THE BEST BIT
YOU SEE THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES AREN’T BEARS
THEIR CLOSEST LIVING RELATIVES
is weeaboos replacing the word ‘feels’ with ‘dokis’ a thing? please tell me thats not a thing.
watashiwa doki when no waifu
young witch in training [listen]
an eclectic, vaguely creepy mix for young witches traveling far away from home, wandering through dark forests, battling dangerous monsters, and becoming adults. includes music that ranges from whimsical fantasy-esque scores to songs that make you want to strap on your black boots and kick down doors.
01. rörliga bilder - daniel olsen
02. happy birthday (a death in the family) - clint mansell
03. becomes the color - emily wells
04. devil do - holly golightly & the brokeoffs
05. the melody of the specter’s flute - nishiura tomohito
06. to ursula’s cabin - joe hisaishi
07. lose your soul - dead man’s bones
08. black sheep - gin wigmore
09. my boy builds coffins - florence + the machine
10. stina - daniel olsen
11. iris - nishiura tomohito
12. in our talons - bowerbirds
13. one summer’s day - joe hisaishi
14. 1940 (amplive remix) - the submarines
15. the legendary paradise - nishiura tomohito
16. vaggvisa - daniel olsen
17. compass - shim hyun jung
18. on a clear day - joe hisaishi
19. the heroic weather conditions of the universe, part 1: a veiled mist - alexandre desplat
20. les passants - zaz
i promised jacki i would draw ryuko kaname so that our blogs could match~
Side note: These don’t have motors. They’re completely momentum/wind-powered and literally just wander around beaches unsupervised like giant abstract monsters.
these are both amazing and COMPLETELY TERRIFYING
depression is when you don’t really care about anything
anxiety is when you care too much about everything
and having both is just like whatHaving both is staying in bed because you don’t want to go to school and then panicking because you don’t want to fail. Having both is wanting to go see your friends so you don’t lose them all, then staying home in bed because you don’t want to make the effort. Having both is insanely hard and sucks to deal with.